Call for papers: Libraries, Archives, Museums, and Popular Culture
Living in hopeful times, this appears to be a call for a real life gathering in 2021.
The Popular Culture Association annual conference will be held June 2-5, 2021, at the Boston Marriott Copley Place, Boston, Massachusetts.
The Libraries, Archives, and Museums area is soliciting papers dealing with any aspect of Popular Culture as it pertains to libraries, archives, museums, or research.
Possible topics include:
* Descriptions of research collections or exhibits
* Studies of popular images of libraries, librarians, archives, or museums
* Analyses of social networking or web resources
* Popular Culture in library education/information literacy
* The future of libraries and librarians
* Developments in technical services for collecting/ preserving Popular Culture materials
The deadline for submitting a proposal is 16 November 2020.
Proposals may be submitted at http://pcaaca.org
Inquiries can be directed to either co-chair for Libraries, Archives, Museums, and Popular Culture:
Allen Ellis email@example.com
Professor of Library Services, W. Frank Steely Library, Northern Kentucky University
Casey Hoeve firstname.lastname@example.org
Associate Professor, Head of Content & Collections, Love Library, University of Nebraska – Lincoln